Due to increased demand for our market leading products, we are currently looking for talented Sales people who can be part of this success, adding value to the business while developing their own careers. We provide excellent training, fantastic incentives and exciting career development opportunities for those looking to progress.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Consultant? ERG are hiring right now.
- Self-employed and Employed opportunities available.
- Permanent position.
- ERG – a successful family business built on reputation – doors, conservatories, and windows (we offer triple glazing too).
- As a ERG UPVC Window Designer, you’ll attend product design appointments with customers. You will become a specialist, helping them upgrade their
- houses, their lifestyle & their kerb appeal, sympathetically, tastefully and above all, economically into better homes.
- You won’t be expected to create your own leads, as our marketing and amazing customer referrals statistics, will give you all the leads you will need.
- Currently over 90%+ of customers say they would recommend us to their friends and family and about 80% of existing customers return to place further orders.
- So if you’ve got people skills; chat, listen and laugh. If you’re organised & professional and want to deliver a great product & a fantastic service, we want to talk to you.
- You don’t need any formal qualifications or experience in this industry. Some of our best people come from diverse backgrounds.
- You’ll be visiting customers so you will need to have a car and a full UK driving license.
- No one trains you better or helps to bring you more success – join ERG now and never look back.
ERG is committed to supporting & promoting equality, and is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from all eligible candidates, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.